Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    virginia still lookin for a swap or even a 3-way to the atlanta area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

virginia still lookin for a swap or even a 3-way to the atlanta area Login/Join

posted
i need head-up or 3-swap to atlanta.... i have offers from the st louis, bloomington,tampa or phoenix areas.... soooo.........if there is anyone in atlanta wanting any of these areas pls contact me

rodney 757-897-3741

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i jus sent you a txt regarding a mutal swap.....of a carrier in ATL that wants to go to jacksonville....can you please provide me with someone information on that person ....thanks

Posts: 24 | Location: New York | Registered: 26 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry cameron, ur text was acceidently deleted bfore i ahd a chance to read it.....could u please send it again or just give me a call or email when u have some free time... then we can talk! thanks lookn forward to hearing from u again soon!!!!!!!!

rjbarrsr@verizon.net

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post