Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Who wants to come to Clearwater Florida thats in South Carolina?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants to come to Clearwater Florida thats in South Carolina? Login/Join

posted Hide Post
bump
Still looking to get to South Carolina or Charlotte North Carolina area. Im here in Clearwater Florida, anyone interested?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 16 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump
Trying to get to SC or Charlotte NC area

Posts: 14 | Registered: 16 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Virginia which is 4 hours from Fayetteville NC and 6 hours from Charlotte NC if interested.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 06 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d go to Clearwater from Milwaukee. If if if anyone from NC is looking for Milwaukee, that’s another possible 3-way. Would do ASAP too.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 02 December 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm 30 minutes from Columbia SC, I'm looking to get to northeast Ohio...not sure if it helps anything...text me 216-570-1353, Rich

Posts: 51 | Registered: 03 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm further down in Hollywood Florida as anyone wants ft Lauderdale area/mi as mi..I'm good for a 3 way swap

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a swap? I live in Charlotte NC and want to go to Orlando Fl. Someone else posted recently that they are in Orlando FL wanting to go to Clearwater. We can do a 3 way swap if you are still looking.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 26 February 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to get to Clearwater FL, I'm from Southern WI (1hr from Milwaukee, Madison, and Chicago). Contact me matthewec01@gmail.com senority 2015

Posts: 5 | Registered: 14 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post