Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Akron, Ohio to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Akron, Ohio to Florida Login/Join

posted
Posted 16 August 2011 17:52
Anyone seriously interested in a trade? Trying to get to Miami/Ft. Lauderdale or Orland areas. Would consider 25mile radius. Seniority date 9/1994. Nice route in great area. Mix of condos and walking. Willing to do 3-way. Contact Michelle at nghtrdr38@hotmail.com

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IS FORT MYERS FLORIDA TOO FAR FOR YOU I KNOW SOMEONE WHO MIGHT WANT AKRON OH I AM IN FORT MEYERS.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kat Salling:
IS FORT MYERS FLORIDA TOO FAR FOR YOU I KNOW SOMEONE WHO MIGHT WANT AKRON OH I AM IN FORT MEYERS.
Would you be interested to come to Hollywood. I've noticed that people want south Florida but I need fort Myers area.

Posts: 49 | Location: Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am 10 minutes from Akron and looking to transfer to anywhere close to Delray Beach "within an hour " for family reasons. Would be interested in a 3-way. Please contact me at 330-221-0228 or Mikalowsky0118@yahoo.com Kevin

Posts: 19 | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just completed a 3-way to North Carolina instead.

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post