Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Bradenton fl to lexington ky or nearby
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bradenton fl to lexington ky or nearby Login/Join

posted
Come live in paradise. I want to transfer back home to be near family. Lots of ot available and all the routes are great...flat, no hills here Smiler 4 stations to choose from. If interested e-mail me at lionhaart736@aol.com Thanks, Robert

Frankfort ky seeking mutual transfer to florida. Will consider all areas. Senority date is 4-95. 28 routes

Posts: 57 | Registered: 10 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider cincinnati can call me 5139398585 seniority date 10/05 i am a regular

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, my name is Adam. I work as a city letter carrier in Richmond, KY. Would love a transfer close to the Tampa, FL area where your current station is located. My seniority date is 09/2007. There are currently 12 city routes in Richmond and 2 Swing routes. My route is flat just EKU college students and older retired people. Really close to your family in Frankfort, KY. There are 14 regular carriers. There are currently 4 regular carriers under myself in seniority. Soon about to be 7 under me. There are 3 people eligible for retirement at any time. 2 will for sure be retiring in the next year and the other is waiting till his house is paid off in 2 years. Very small office. Really great union steward that files a lot of grievances on a regular basis and really works hard for his fellow co-workers. Fell free to give me a call anytime. Cell number is 859-868-8011.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 01 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my transfer was postponed but is now back on. I would love a mutual to bowling green ky or surrounding area. If I don't get any responses soon I will be calling a couple of responses that I got from Lexington so e-mail soon.

Frankfort ky seeking mutual transfer to florida. Will consider all areas. Senority date is 4-95. 28 routes

posted Hide Post
Have sent you an email. I am in Bowling Green, KY. Looking to get to gulf side of FL.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 25 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In louisville ky. My husband and i ate both carriers. 87 and 94

Posts: 13 | Registered: 07 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
im in Cincinnati we have spoke before my name is Jason you can call me at 5139398585

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Jason, Ill give you a call tomorrow night.