Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anybody from TX.,WA.,ID.,OR.,CO or UT.,want Las Vegas . Great senority!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody from TX.,WA.,ID.,OR.,CO or UT.,want Las Vegas . Great senority!! Login/Join

posted
I need anybody who wants LV for a three way. I need TX OR WA ID UT CO prefered. My senority is 1991. Carrier in LV is 1995. craigtracy4@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Craigg,

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Valparaiso,In. near Chicago,Il. .I would LOVE to come to Las Vegas. My seniority date is 1999.

Posts: 17 | Location: Valparaiso,In. | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where do you want to go? I want Las Vegas, Henderson,or Boulder City, Nv. slmpost@yahoo.com

Posts: 17 | Location: Valparaiso,In. | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Craig. a mutual swap to the North Shore area, 20 minutes from Boston. senority of 12 years. email bella702@yahoo.com. or a 3-way if you want to go to Orlando

Posts: 6 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bella,
Sharon Miller here. Not exactly sure about your message? Are You the other party interested in this 3way? Like to here more. I want to go to Las Vegas from near Chicago.

posted Hide Post
What about St. Louis to Vegas?

Posts: 34 | Registered: 15 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BUMP

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Craigg:
BUMP

posted Hide Post
I want vegas fron nw indiana

posted Hide Post
Hello are you still interested in coming to tx?

Posts: 15 | Location: Austin,TX  | Registered: 19 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post