Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Maryville, Tn to east coast Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maryville, Tn to east coast Florida Login/Join

posted
Need to relocate due to family matters! Very nice location just south of Knoxville, Tn I will consider any offers in Florida.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 20 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom,
I am in Central FL area and possibly interested in transferring to TN. What is your seniority date and are you a regular city carrier?
Thanks, Jack

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jack,
I am a regular city carrier, currently a T-6. My seniority date is June 2011. We have 26 routes in the office with only 1 walking route.(Unusual for Tenn). Where are you located in central Fl?

posted Hide Post
As an ex Military man seniority was significant!!! In the Post Office it means nothing to me. Just saying!!! Have a great day!

posted Hide Post
Hi Tom,
Are you still in TN and interested in transferring to FL? I am looking to transfer from FL to TN.
Thanks,
Jack

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack17:
Hi Tom,
Are you still in TN and interested in transferring to FL? I am looking to transfer from FL to TN.
Thanks,
Jack

I'm still interested Jack. feel free to call me at 865-518-1155. Tom P.