Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tacoma, WA to Roswell, NM
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tacoma, WA to Roswell, NM Login/Join

posted
Tacoma, WA to Roswell, NM. Seniority: Feb 2000. Will accept transfer from 10 year or higher seniority only. Parents-in-law live in Dexter. Tacoma has lots of routes to bid, plenty of overtime if desired, temperate climate year round, mountains, lakes, Pacific ocean.merrimck2@comcast.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tye,

Posts: 7 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Tye, have you found a swap yet? I live in Odessa TX, about 3 1/2 hours from Dexter. While Tacoma is not my first choice I'm willing to consider it for the summer of 2012. My seniority dates to 1994 so you're getting a bargain there. I'm a carrier technician which is worth an extra $600 a year. Straight up, if you can tolerate an occasional crude oil odor (the Permian Basin produces 70% of the nation's domestic oil) then Odessa is for you. The climate is similar to Roswell's; I know because I grew up there. Maybe we can do business? Danial or Louise Teasle at 432-362-0349 or dteasle@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 05 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post