Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    We need someone from the Ft Worth area who wants to go to Tucson to complete a 3 way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We need someone from the Ft Worth area who wants to go to Tucson to complete a 3 way Login/Join

posted
Hey there. I am in Tucson who wants to go to Phoenix. My seniority date is 12/99. There is someone in Phoenix with a 1998 seniority date who wants to go to the Fort Worth Texas area including the communities of Joshua,Stephenville, Breckenridge, Brownwood, Hico, Hubbard, Mineral Wells. All we need is someone from the Fort Worth area who wants to come to Tucson. Tucson has an elevation of about 2500 feet with mountains all around. 16 stations to bid from. Mostly mounted routes, some NBU routes and only a few walking routes citywide. Any takers in Texas out there? Let me know at AZMailLady25@aol.com Thanks!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post