Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    dania beach FL to nyc
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

dania beach FL to nyc Login/Join

posted
need to go back to nyc only looking for manhattan or the bronx my date is 5-21-2011 this is a great location right next to hollywood beach and hallandale beach great small offie as well plenty of time as of right now let me know if ur interested

Posts: 18 | Registered: 10 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out this link:

https://postalspot.com/eve/foru...1098312/m/3233941657
...maybe it will help you two!

Posts: 57 | Registered: 21 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi while looking for my own transfer opportunity I found something for you if interested.
ivi1001@optonline.net
201-832-9562
Jersey City looking to come to Broward county.

Didn't say a specific city found it through facebook. Good Luck.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you a regular?

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey i am interested in swapping, I am going to Florida from August 26th thru September 4th I am looking through the area.. If you can and want to meet while i am down there i would like to see your postal office. I work out of the bronx in a very nice neighborhood(Pelham Bay) and i have a very nice assignment Combo Driver with weekends off. my seniority date is 12/93..my name is Isaac and here is my cell number 347 219 2993

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bailey:
Are you a regular?
no i'm not

Posts: 18 | Registered: 10 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post