Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Nashville , Tn to NorthDallas or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nashville , Tn to NorthDallas or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
My name is Sheree, my seniority date is 3/30/85 I would like to change with another regular carrier, in Texas. The weather is great here in Nashville, mild summers and winters, and it is also beautiful here. I'm just trying to move to Texas where I have some family. My phone # Is 615-730-9323 or 615-594-8582

Sherrie Bowen

Posts: 6 | Location: nashville, tn | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sherrie, you say your looking for a carrier in TX, would Austin,TX. work for you? seniority is 01/98.. clean record, may have a guy in Ft.Lauderdale,FL. that wants Clarksville,TN or Nashville,TN.. let me know ASAP.. for a 3-way...512.762.5081 Ramon or RamonH@mail.com

Posts: 307 | Registered: 11 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 307 | Registered: 11 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey this Sam in Carrollton. I you see a three way call me. I'm trying to get to N. Carolina. My # is 214-587-9499

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post