Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anchorage AK to ID or western MT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anchorage AK to ID or western MT Login/Join

posted
Anc has 13 stations and 24% COLA, No state tax or income tax. You can be in city or wilderness. Looking to go to Id or MT Can do a 3 way w/ the right people. pls email

Posts: 36 | Registered: 27 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heidi:
11/99 Anc has 13 stations and 24% COLA, No state tax or income tax. You can be in city or wilderness. Looking to go to Id or MT Can do a 3 way w/ the right people. pls email

posted Hide Post
Hey Heidi, It's Kim in Florida ? Does Pueblo,CO interested your it's 35 miles from Colorado Springs in the mountains???

Posts: 69 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi kim Was thinking about getting on the computer today but tonite will do. We are wanting to be close to northern UT but not too close you know INLAWS Thanks for the reply Very quiet otherwise....

posted Hide Post
Heidi..we need to find someone in Vegas who would like Alaska. I'm in Great Falls Mt trying for Vegas. Then we could try for a three way if you're interested in central Mt

Posts: 32 | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI Heidi, What about Laramine WY I know it's not ID or Mt???????? Just know response from ID at all or Just mete from MT since I been on this website for over 7months. I will keep trying GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! Kim

Posts: 69 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi kim My husband is not too hot for Larame. Is that the right town? This time of year, Vegas does look nice and warm. But thanks for the update. Did you see the new post about CO from AK?