Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Colorado Springs, Colorado to Northern California (The Bay area)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado Springs, Colorado to Northern California (The Bay area) Login/Join

posted
Hello my name is Charles (Chris) I live in Colorado Springs and I'm trying to reunite with the my fiance who's been relocated to The Bay, Vallejo. I am willing to look at any and all mutual transfers to the Bay area. However, I prefer to be north of the Carquinez and Benicia-Martinez bridge.

Colorado Springs is about 1hr south of Denver with plenty to do. Whether you like a warm summer hike or ski filled powdery day, it has it all, at the footsteps of Pikes Peak.

Working in Colorado Springs gives you 8 different offices to bid from, walking, mounted, and everything in between.

My seniority date in this city is 9/00 and I'm looking to move as soon as I can but the summer of 2012 would work best.

My contact info is as follows:

Chris Nixon
719/209-3118 (call or text)
Chris@wearechangecoloradosprings.org

7763 Tompkins rd.
Peyton, Co. 80831

Posts: 3 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you know any carriers who want to swap for Las Vegas, NV , let me know please! sEAN 7022053457 SENIORITY 2/12/000

Posts: 29 | Registered: 13 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you looking to do a three way swap?

Posts: 3 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Chris--

I have been trying to get to northern Florida for more than a year, i am in amall town in North Cali.
maybe a 3 way swap?

I am a reg rural carrier, w 1000hrs of sick leave if that helps!

707-350-1522 Bernadette

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post