Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Washington to Henderson or Las Vegas NV
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Washington to Henderson or Las Vegas NV Login/Join

posted
Trying to Mutual Transfer before Ereassign to Henderson or Las Vegas. Letter Carrier for 21 years in level 24 office, plenty of OT if desired. Mt Rainier and Pacific Ocean are about an hour away from Olympia. Professional and minor league sports close by. I am serious about moving, I am locating to Henderson, Las Vegas pretty soon in fact looking for housing in JUne this year. Would rather mutual transfer but will Ereassign if I have to. Lets Do It!

Posts: 19 | Registered: 30 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you end up going the Ereassign route. Make sure you keep your attendance record clean. I was just denied a transfer due to my attandance they said. I call in maybe 2-3 times a year and I have over 400 hours of sick leave banked

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really? File a grievance. That shouldn't be enough in itself to deny a transfer. On separate note... how long were you waiting on ereassign before you heard anything?

Posts: 27 | Registered: 29 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not long for that one. Was like 3 months. Still waiting on Henderson that's ideally where I'd like to be. If they deny that I will file a grievance

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hay:
Trying to Mutual Transfer before Ereassign to Henderson or Las Vegas. Letter Carrier for 21 years in level 24 office, plenty of OT if desired. Mt Rainier and Pacific Ocean are about an hour away from Olympia. Professional and minor league sports close by. I am serious about moving, I am locating to Henderson, Las Vegas pretty soon in fact looking for housing in JUne this year. Would rather mutual transfer but will Ereassign if I have to. Lets Do It!

Hey Hay, email me. NCFLIP@gmail.com

Tried to send a private message but this board won't let me.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 19 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got notification that my transfer request is being considered for Las Vegas. Does anyone know what to expect, as in what kind of route or management is like out there? Is there a lot of coverages? Looking for more information on what to expect out in Las Vegas as I have a nice mounted route currently.

If there is anyone from Las Vegas that can fill me in on anything it would be greatly appreciated. My email is: kallen101@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you get a transfer to Vegas?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 09 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post