Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Columbus GA to Covington, GA or surrounding area.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Columbus GA to Covington, GA or surrounding area. Login/Join

posted
Seniority date 12/95
Columbus is 90 miles SW of Atlanta and only minutes from Ft Benning. Large office with 7 zones and many routes. Nice town, great cost of living/quality of life...Will consider anything within 30 min drive

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rheince,

Posts: 16 | Registered: 10 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would u consider gilbert, az had to move son to his old doctor in sacramento with his mom because his old one retired in phoenix.... it would be a 3 way... anyone who comes to phoenix is just about approved.... according to my wifes postmaster

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
seniority date is 10/98

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rheince:
Seniority date 12/95
Columbus is 90 miles SW of Atlanta and only minutes from Ft Benning. Large office with 7 zones and many routes. Nice town, great cost of living/quality of life...

Posts: 11 | Location: AURORA, COLORADO | Registered: 21 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI, IM STATION IN DENVER COLORADO. MY SEN: DATE IS 11/97. I AM INTERESTED IN A MUTAL SWAP. PHONE #336-655-4245. { HORACE }

Posts: 11 | Location: AURORA, COLORADO | Registered: 21 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post