Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Knoxville TN to Whittier CA, Riverside CA or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knoxville TN to Whittier CA, Riverside CA or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Hate to leave this beautiful area! Lakes, Mountains and 4 Seasons. 8 bidding offices with 200 routes. No state Taxes! We have a great house to sell with a pool so this might be an option for interested people.
10/03

amarty73

Posts: 7 | Location: Knoxville Tn | Registered: 09 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
amarty73, is your seniority 10/03?
Thanks.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. OCT. 2003

amarty73

Posts: 7 | Location: Knoxville Tn | Registered: 09 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is joe from Asheville nc alot like cal a lot Cheeper 10/93 sen 828-734-6200

Posts: 5 | Registered: 22 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Joe, we need CA for family reasons. Asheville is beautiful though!
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Tn:
This is joe from Asheville nc alot like cal a lot Cheeper 10/93 sen 828-734-6200

amarty73

posted Hide Post
Hello amarty73,
Can you send your email address or phone number to my email address: twolovebirds@msn.com.
Thanks,
Jack

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amarty73:
Hate to leave this beautiful area! Lakes, Mountains and 4 Seasons. 8 bidding offices with 200 routes. No state Taxes! We have a great house to sell with a pool so this might be an option for interested people.
10/03

You still looking? I'm in Los Angeles. 20+years 805=552-7538 if you're interested.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 24 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, we're planning to move to TN, I am from san antonio,TX maybe we can do a 3 way transfer, here's my cell 2107017034

Posts: 27 | Registered: 18 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there, our plans are put on hold for the moment. Which side of SA is your office. My family is from there.

amarty73

posted Hide Post
I am at the Vance Jackson post office, but it's very easy to transfer from one office to another, but this office has a lot of overtime, people are nice... I initially started in the higland hills post office (south side very good mgt, lot's of OT but walking route), transferred to valley Hi (northwest side not so nice there), then I transferred to Vance Jackson and stayed there... our house is 2years old 2600sqft., no pool tho, we want to buy a houuse there too, so your house might be a pprospect... here's my cell 2107017907 or 7034. San Antonio is very nice place to live, my wife just want to move there to be close to family...

posted Hide Post
I was from California (north) very expensive, wiith state tax... so we moved to texas and lived happily, so hard to leave this place too... schools are great... 3 hours away from south padre island, very nice beach...

posted Hide Post

Posts: 67 | Registered: 07 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amarty 73 would you consider Torrence, CA?

Posts: 67 | Registered: 07 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Luis. I live in Whittier CA but my station is 17 miles away from home. If your still looking please contact me by text my number is ‭‭+1 (657) 238-7124‬‬. Thank you.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 20 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post