Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Arizona to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona to Florida Login/Join

posted
SENIORITY DATE: 04/2006

Carrier in Phoenix, AZ
Lost of OT and plenty of stations to bid to.

My family is looking to move as soon as possible but can be flexible as well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: El Capitan,

Posts: 55 | Registered: 18 October 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the city of San diego. Alot of stations to choose from. July 06 is my senority date. Text or email cosplaydevil@hotmail.com 8582101683 chris

cw

Posts: 24 | Location: san diego | Registered: 25 August 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Koroshiya1:
I'm in the city of San diego. Alot of stations to choose from. July 06 is my senority date. Text or email cosplaydevil@hotmail.com 8582101683 chris

Hello, I'm in North Carolina wanting to transfer to San Diego. Postman58 mentioned to me a few days ago he'd be open to coming my location in NC so it's looking like we may have a 3 way swap. Would you be in?

Posts: 24 | Location: Goldsboro, North Carolina | Registered: 28 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Postman58:
Is anyone in California wanting to do a mutual transfer to Arizona??

SENIORITY DATE 4/2006 with a nice retirement route.

House is going up for sale here, so hoping to get a transfer asap.

If there is anyone who is on here that lives in California, if you could also pass the word along at your stations that I am looking to come there I'd appreciate it!

Hello again Postman58, I responded to your other thread asking to swap with anyone in NC and you said my location in Goldsboro, NC would work. Looks like Koroshiya1 is fine with coming to Arizona from San Diego which would give us a 3 way swap. Would this work for you?

Posts: 24 | Location: Goldsboro, North Carolina | Registered: 28 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Text me please will drive down next week end to check it out if we have some kind of agreement need to make hotel arrangements

cw

Posts: 24 | Location: san diego | Registered: 25 August 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What city in Arizona looking for pinetop lakeside or show low area?

Posts: 20 | Registered: 04 November 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Fair Oaks, CA. Would you consider my office if we found someone who wanted Phoenix from Austin, TX area? My seniority date is 4/99. My office is really great compared to most. You’d end up with a great route with your seniority. Maybe even mine. 410 deliveries. 90% driving.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 22 May 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post