Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    looking to get to connecticut all other offers accepted too from brooklyn New york
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking to get to connecticut all other offers accepted too from brooklyn New york Login/Join

posted
seniority of 1/06 full time regular carrier in brooklyn ny alot of o/t available and close to manhattan and new jersey.looking to go to connecticut, and other places as well, open to all offers on other states reply on here or at fredericljoseph@aol.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 21 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need to move to Brooklyn,NY. I am currently engaged and have put in for a transfer on November 5,2009. I have written certified letters and hardship letters to many people and have gotten nowhere. I work in Watertown,CT. It is 30 mins from Hartford, New Haven, Danbury,and Bridgeport. I have 12 years in the P.O. and I am in the middle to the higher end of the seniority list. There is plenty of overtime and our days off are rotating. I hope you can consider this for the benefit of the both of u.

Posts: 5 | Location: watertown, CT | Registered: 15 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looking to go to Brooklyn,NY. I sent you a personal email yesterday 12/16/10. I am in Connecticut and have been trying to get to Brooklyn for over a year. If you are still interested contact me on here or my email address wozniakpaul14@ymail.com.

Posts: 5 | Location: watertown, CT | Registered: 15 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
freddy where in brooklyn,NY do you deliver. I have just been notified that they don't do 3 way swaps only 2 way mutuals.Contact me if u r still interested