Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Sun City, AZ ( Near Phoenix) to Sacramento, Stockton, San Francisco & East Bay CA.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sun City, AZ ( Near Phoenix) to Sacramento, Stockton, San Francisco & East Bay CA. Login/Join

posted
I am a Regular City Carrier, Seniority Date is 7/27/02. 3 Bidding Stations (Sun City, Sun City West & Surprise) Great Office. Very Close to Glendale, Peoria and Phoenix. OT if desired.
Anyone interested please contact Jerry at (602)628-9688 or Email Jerry_L@hotmail.com.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JerryL,

Posts: 45 | Registered: 18 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
if anyone in CA wants to come to Joliet, Il, i'm up for the 3-way trade...

Sun City is a great area and I found a home there, so i'm ready.

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody???

Posts: 45 | Registered: 18 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jerry, I am in Tucson wanting to get to the Phx area. Have you gotten FSS yet? Is it coming there? Are you guys getting a lot of OT? We sure are getting a lot here in Tucson... just wondering...

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey JerryL, I'm in Sacramento trying to get to NC. Seniority date 6/06 regular carrier. There is another carrier from NC trying to get near Phoenix. Want to try to do a 3 way trade?

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just saw that he is a PTF. Don't know if that will work. Don't think so though.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Bailey,

Jerry already moved.......I had a trade for him and found that out..I need to get to AZ from IL..

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post