Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    South Central KY to a southern beach town
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Central KY to a southern beach town Login/Join

posted
Bowling Green, KY, to a southern beach town. Bowling Green=45 min north of Nashville, 1.5 hours south of Louisville.Home of the Corvette factory (only place in the world the Corvette is built).Beautiful hills, with four seasons. Overtime if desired. Seniority 2001. Serious inquiries only.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gonefishin04,

Posts: 13 | Registered: 25 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I'm located in the heart of Downtown Miami, 2 minutes from Miami Beach. Great bidding station, clean record. Seniority is 2/96. Would you be interested in a three way? I am looking to get to Charlotte, NC. Veromusic4@yahoo.com

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, Miami is too big and congested for us. Good luck!

posted Hide Post
just bumping dates up

posted Hide Post
May have some interest in the Bowling Green area . I am a city carrier in Tampa , FL . My seniority date is 10/04 . My email is Edwardh813@tmo.blackberry.net . Please email me if you have any interest in this area .

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post