Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    $10,000 cash Philadelphia to CT, MA, NY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$10,000 cash Philadelphia to CT, MA, NY Login/Join

posted
Need to transfer from Philadelphia to Connecticut or surrounding states, within let's say 65 mile radius. Wife is a doctor for Yale-New Haven we bought a house, I'm told it's nice. Would like to keep this job for the benefits but I'd rather resign then go back to being a CCA (3 years was enough). I am FTR City Carrier Step B, seniority 08/2015. I've heard from multiple carriers eReassign takes years. Money will be paid if exchange goes though and I'm back home. It will be your responsibility to declare this as income come tax time. This might sound crazy but in reality my rent here is 1700 so paying out 10 grand would actually save me 7,000 by years end. Let me know call or text.
Justin Schaeffer
203-780-1400

Posts: 2 | Registered: 20 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I'm Nicole I'm a carrier looking to come to PA it's been a hardship for me to travel back n fourth I need to b closer to my kids n PA. I have a sweet rte n Bellerose queens great station lots of perks. sorry I have to leave my seniority date is 10/98. What part of philly r u n? Just wanna know the distance I'm living n the poconos right now but gonna soon b moving closer to Allentown. If ur still looking pls call me at 3474370266

Posts: 4 | Registered: 11 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Correction on phone number 347 665 5064 pls contact if ur still interested n a swap

Posts: 4 | Registered: 11 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just so you know I transferred via ereassign within about 5 months from start to finish, I know it depends on where you're going but it's definitely worth a shot especially with low seniority and not much to lose.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 03 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post