Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    City carrier transfer to Arizona, Nevada, Florida, Hawaii from Indiana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

City carrier transfer to Arizona, Nevada, Florida, Hawaii from Indiana Login/Join

posted
Carrier looking to transfer somewhere hot. I have a great route in a nice city area with overtime. Leave your email and I’ll get back to you.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 06 December 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Las Vegas, NV. If you find someone from East TN who wants Indiana, we could do a 3 way swap.

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TRAVIS DO U KNOW ANYBODY IN LAS VEGAS THATS WANTS TO TRANSFER TO LOS ALAMITOS BY ORANGE COUNTY CA. IF SO PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT JOHN_MATSUMOTO@ATT.NET. I HAVE A 2000 SENIORITY DATE
THANKS

Posts: 54 | Registered: 10 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope, you're most likely to do a transfer and not a swap.

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Ahwatukee Arizona (just South of Phoenix but considered Phoenix). I have a great route, 15 years seniority, retirement route... if you're on OTDL, lots of overtime, great station, great management, all NBUs and a promaster.

Short drive to CA, NV and mountains.

Looking to get to east coast.

Email me aprilramsey7474@gmail.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: 18 November 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Gaddie:
Carrier looking to transfer somewhere hot. I have a great route in a nice city area with overtime. Leave your email and I’ll get back to you.

I live in Carson city nevada trying to transfer to Kahului Maui hawaii

Posts: 2 | Registered: 15 January 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m Las Vegas and looking to transfer to Orlando if interested please let me know

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 January 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. Will you consider Fort Lauderdale, Coral Spring or Pompano Beach, Florida. Let’s me know.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 25 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Arcadia fl with 2000 seniority. What city are you in and how many routes are there.

Posts: 33 | Location: Arcadia, Fl. | Registered: 18 January 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post