Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    requesting mutual transfer from mesa, az to southern, fl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

requesting mutual transfer from mesa, az to southern, fl Login/Join

posted
Hi I am ready to move from Az to Fl ASAP. Family ill in Florida.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
would Orlando work? I see his ad in Postal Record, he wants Chicago, I'm just SW of there.. I just emailed him, see if he answers this time....and what is your seniority??

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JukeboxDJ:
would Orlando work? I see his ad in Postal Record, he wants Chicago, I'm just SW of there.. I just emailed him, see if he answers this time....and what is your seniority??

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com
Sure. Please let me know what to do. Thanks. I got 23 years in. I don't remember it, but I will get the info later.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
COOL!! I emailed him and tried to call him, no answer yet....and the lowest seniority would be his of 12/93, so not much of a loss for either one of us, mine is 12/87...

and email me, so I have your email address and put your phone number there too!!

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Possible 3-way?
MFM is in Naples Fl wants Tn
I'm in Nashville want Mesa AZ
You want southern FL
Let me know if you're interested.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 03 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Other possible 3-way candidates;
Rockledge, FL = russ92x
Dania, FL = Sabrina
Tampa, FL = fradylk

all have requested TN

Posts: 46 | Registered: 03 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim37214:
Other possible 3-way candidates;
Rockledge, FL = russ92x
Dania, FL = Sabrina
Tampa, FL = fradylk

all have requested TN
Hello, Tim. I am very interested with all this three locations. You can e-mail me how I can get with you and try to communicated with this persons. My e-mail is claudiodiaz020@yahoo.com, I already talk with my Postmaster and I can start this tomorrow. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Why not you want to work in Mesa? Why did many letter carriers want to transfer out of Mesa? What happen?

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by edknov2002:
Why not you want to work in Mesa? Why did many letter carriers want to transfer out of Mesa? What happen?
Nothing is wrong with Mesa. I got my parents at Southern Florida who needs care due to there are very old. Mesa is a good city to work and people are very frienly. This is a good area to work, supervisor and management are always there for us.

posted Hide Post
hello there is there some one named marla lacy the area supervisor if so can you give me a phone number to get in contact with her im a carrier in columbus ohio trying to come arizona ive been to mesa love it there wish i could get there also what city is better flagstaff or sierra vista

Posts: 55 | Registered: 29 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JukeboxDJ:
COOL!! I emailed him and tried to call him, no answer yet....and the lowest seniority would be his of 12/93, so not much of a loss for either one of us, mine is 12/87...

and email me, so I have your email address and put your phone number there too!!

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com
Mesa close to Phoenix right need to move from Lake Havasu City husbands health issues and only son and granddaughter my seniority 4/2008 but I am told u don't loose ur senority in a transfer only if u go back to RCA status until rt opens but u never loose ur time

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post