Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Washington to Southern California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Washington to Southern California Login/Join

posted
I am looking for someone to transfer from the Ventura Co. area or the San Fernando/ L.A area up to Spokane WA. I transfered here 3 years ago as of Oct. I am trying to get back due to family reasons. There is several offices to choose from here. A great area.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 16 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Long Beach Ca. I own a house in CDA Id. and spokane might do for now currently waiting on E transfer

Posts: 2 | Registered: 21 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Davlar, what have you heard about E-transfers? I have heard it can take years cause of all of the uncertainty with the PO now. How long have you been on the list for E-reassign? Thanks!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kevin,
If you can find someone from Seattle area to Spokane we can try 3 way to Canoga Park (LA)
Thanks,
MK

Posts: 80 | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Davlar, I'm in Spokane, but I'm not trying to get to California. I'm looking more towards Texas. If we can find a third party perhaps we can set something up.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post