Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Transfer from Seattle, WA to Southern California preferably in San Fernando Valley
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer from Seattle, WA to Southern California preferably in San Fernando Valley Login/Join

posted
My name is Rakesh Bhambi, and I have been a letter carrier for about 17 years now. I currently have been a letter carrier in Seattle, WA for about 3 years now and am having to go back to Los Angeles Area because of family related reasons. I prefer to go somewhere in San Fernando Valley, Simi Valley, or Los Angeles County in general upto Downtown. Please feel free to contact me via email if you would like more information at : anilbhambi@msn.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 19 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
hey, got a long shot, 5 way trade. If it can work, we all can get where we want....I will email to all involved.

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RakeshBhambi:
My name is Rakesh Bhambi, and I have been a letter carrier for about 17 years now. I currently have been a letter carrier in Seattle, WA for about 3 years now and am having to go back to Los Angeles Area because of family related reasons. I prefer to go somewhere in San Fernando Valley, Simi Valley, or Los Angeles County in general upto Downtown. Please feel free to contact me via email if you would like more information at : anilbhambi@msn.com

Anil,
I send you couple of E-mais.
Please contact me.
818-620-1969
MK

Posts: 80 | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MK:
quote:

Rakesh,
I send you couple of E-mails.
Please contact me regarding this Trade to Valley
818-620-1969 jakhu@yahoo.com
MK

posted Hide Post
Are You still intrested in Mutual Trade?
Please let me know either way.
Thanks,
MK
quote:

posted Hide Post
When were you looking to trade? I live in the Santa Clarita Valley.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 11 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Interested in Long Beach, CA ? 19 years here

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post