Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Transfer from Phx, az to Kalamazoo, Mi.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer from Phx, az to Kalamazoo, Mi. Login/Join

posted
Leaving sunny Phoenix, Az. for the four season
beauty of southwestern Michigan. Regular
City Carrier. Seniority date is 5/25/85
Not an immediate transfer request. Looking to
report to Kalamazoo, Plainwell, or Portage post
offices within 2 weeks of June 15, 2009. If anyone is looking for such a transfer timeframe please let me know. Jim-623-523-4690 (daytime)
or 623-872-1458 (evenings).....

Posts: 38 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: 19 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Jim,
I'm a regular carrier from Indianapolis In. I have an 8/86 senority. Would you be interested in a trade with me? I have family in Anthem and would like to transfer out there. contact 317-545-1926 or katytheboss@sbcglobal.net.
Thanks Katy

Posts: 57 | Registered: 17 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Jim,

That could possibly work for me, if your willing to come to Joliet, IL...been on here awhile and it's frustrating, even did Postal Record....if this could work for you, shoot me an email and we can work on details...

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com 12/87

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post