Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Denver-ish to ME, or AK
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Denver-ish to ME, or AK Login/Join

posted
for Summer-ish 2018
T-6 string, easy routes (mostly NBUs) average about 6 hrs OT on Own Route Only. Seniority Date 09-2015
Arvada CO (Near Denver) to :

Maine
Alaska

-katherine @ klewis0112@rocketmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Maine,

Posts: 45 | Location: Waterville, Maine | Registered: 26 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kat I'm Rob, did you find the person to trademark are you still in stock trading? Shoot me a text back let me know curious and thinking

Posts: 44 | Location: N of Seattle 45min Everett,snohomish county | Registered: 12 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Rob. Unfortunately, we've narrowed down our futures to maine or alaska.. we really like snow Smiler I need to update accordingly. Sorry I was not more attentive to this post Smiler

Posts: 45 | Location: Waterville, Maine | Registered: 26 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I read you guys love the snow have you ever thought of Minneapolis Minnesota. I move to Denver January 2018.

D. Gaston

Posts: 7 | Registered: 20 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post