Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone looking to transfer to Spokane wa?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone looking to transfer to Spokane wa? Login/Join

posted
I'm wanting to leave Spokane wa to get closer to family. I have family in OR, Cali, NV and AZ

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brandy0918,

Posts: 22 | Registered: 14 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes Ive been looking to get to Spokane.

I'm in CA. Office is in Vista, San Diego north county.
You interested?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 19 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey
Fresno Cali, very affordable traffic lite got t-6 routes very nice Rudy 503 572-8758 call if inter.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 02 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Rudy.....I would be interested in Fresno

posted Hide Post
In the Everett area just North of Seattle. Been trying to get to Spokane area for awhile.
Senate is 6/98
Rob
425-772-3027

Posts: 44 | Location: N of Seattle 45min Everett,snohomish county | Registered: 12 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rob I'm in Spokane looking to go to Henderson or Las Vegas, NV seniority date is 7/05 if we can find someone in Vegas looking to come to your area we can do a 3 way swap

quote:
Originally posted by Robiewest:
In the Everett area just North of Seattle. Been trying to get to Spokane area for awhile.
Senate is 6/98
Rob
425-772-3027

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you found a transfer yet? I am looking to get to Spokane. Do you have any contact info so we can talk.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 05 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you located

posted Hide Post
I am in beautiful Missoula,Montana. There are two different people, one from Tuscon,Arizona and one from Portland,Oregon who would come to Missoula if you don't want to. Three way?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 05 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would defanently be interested in the az. So a 3 way might work. Feel free to text me 5095908345

posted Hide Post
I could go for Missoula, MT as well. I'm in Clackamas, Or. Would prefer within an hour of OK City though

five-oh-three-953-two-three-two-four
Tabitha

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post