Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    S Central Florida to SC,TN,KY or NC serious inquirys only
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S Central Florida to SC,TN,KY or NC serious inquirys only Login/Join

posted
Office has 55 mounted routes,2 offices,ot avail,area is 34981,82,83.senority 03/05. Need to move ASAP.Ready to go are you? Contact me at denandlisasemple@aol.com Thanks, Dennis

Posts: 48 | Registered: 24 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dennis, I am in Cincinnati Ohio and used to work in Ft myers. I would love to return to FL, and a 2 way trade will be easier than a 3 way. grabelsluvflorida@hotmail.com

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
in cincinnati have family in florida im 15-20 min from ft thomas senority date is 10/05 u can reach by phone if u like at 513-939-8585 look forward to hearing from you

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Cincinnati? That is a very large city.What type of routes? Mounted? park and loop?

posted Hide Post
hey dennis what part of florida are you from im in TN you can email me if you wanna teraogden3@hotmail.com

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am on the east coast half way down. Port St Lucie. I am really wanting Ky above all.How close to the state line are you?

posted Hide Post
im futher south in a town called McMinnville idk if that would work for you or not

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dennis,

I am in ma trying to get to florida mainly port st lucie. There is a guy trying to get to new england from NC maybe you guys would like to try a 3 way swap. I am very serious about swapping. keep in touch
-rick
rgreenejr14@hotmail.com

Posts: 19 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I AM NOT WANTING TO MOVE NEAR BOSTON TOO COLD! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN NORTHERN FL, THAT WOULD NOT WORK FOR ME.I REALLY NEED LEXINGTON KY.IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT WANTS FLORIDA FOR KY? REGULARS ONLY PLEASE...

posted Hide Post
FOR FASTER INFO ON MY AREA PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
DENANDLISASEMPLE@AOL.COM...THANKS!! I AM READY TO GO...

posted Hide Post
SC YOUR SENORITY DATE OF 08 WOULD PLACE ME ON THE BOTTOM OF ALL THE REGULARS CORRECT? DO YOU HAVE MOUNTED ROUTES?

posted Hide Post
SC THANKS FOR THE EMAILS AND INFO.I WILL COME UP AND CHECK OUT YOUR AREA AND SEE IF IT COULD WORK FOR ME.

posted Hide Post
Dennis, if you come across someone from your target areas who wants to come out to Phoenix, I'd love to go to PSL. I'm looking on this end to see if I can find anyone also. Call me if you do. James 623-229-1551

Posts: 89 | Registered: 30 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am considering all options! As long as everyone is ready to go by June.I need someone who does not have to wait to sell a house.I will make up my mind by the end of Apri, one way or the other.I have 7 different options thus far to choose from.Anyone else out there that wants SUNNY Florida SE Coast?? Email me!!

posted Hide Post
Dennis, I am working on 3 way to W.Palm. If you really want to move north, now is the time to act! Kevin Grabel 239-247- 1812

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post