Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Altamonte Springs(Orlando) to Sacramento, CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Altamonte Springs(Orlando) to Sacramento, CA Login/Join

posted
Seeking to transfer to the Sacramento, Ca area for family reasons. I am located in Altamonte Springs which is 5 minutes from Orlando. Close to Disney, beaches etc. 40 route office with plenty of overtime if desired. Date of seniority is 1/12/02

Posts: 6 | Registered: 29 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have you swapped yet? I have a 3rd party looking for Orlando and I am in Sacramento, CA. E-mail biajew814@yahoo.com or cel 916-337-0855.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, haven't swapped yet. People keep bailing at the last minute. Are you still trying?

posted Hide Post
Send me an e-mail at biajew814@yahoo.com please.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More contact info please if you are serious about swapping. Might have a 3 way swap if interested. biajew814@yahoo.com or 916-337-0855. Thanks.

Bailey Jew

posted Hide Post
Not sure why this site isn't notifying me when someone replies to a message. My contact info is devblaze@yahoo.com and 407 916 9434

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by devblaze:
Seeking to transfer to the Sacramento, Ca area for family reasons. I am located in Altamonte Springs which is 5 minutes from Orlando. Close to Disney, beaches etc. 40 route office with plenty of overtime if desired. Date of seniority is 1/12/02
Update: there are two of us in the same office seeking to transfer to northern ca.

posted Hide Post
Still looking to transfer from Florida to Ca. There are 2 of us, perfect swap for married couple.

posted Hide Post
devblaze i work in san francisco bay area about 1hr30min from sacramento emailrrayos3@yahoo.com 650 679 4803

Posts: 87 | Registered: 25 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post