Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Long Island, NY looking for Kissimmee Fl or surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long Island, NY looking for Kissimmee Fl or surrounding area Login/Join

posted
Long Island NY, right on nassau suffolk border looking to go to kissimmee or within a reasonable commuting distance of kissimmee

Posts: 10 | Registered: 21 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what town? would you be interested in FORT MYERS FL

Posts: 5 | Registered: 21 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. Iam edgardo rivera. By any chance you consider Texas,very good weather,no state tax,good schools. Low cost of living and housing.my grandaugther just born and I want to be near her.You can reach me at veronicakissi@aim.com.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 13 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ft myers is too far south my wife is already down there and working in celebration hospital in kissimmee thanks anyway though i appreciate it. and texas is also waay too far lol thanks anyway and congrats with your granddaughter.

posted Hide Post
also for anyone interested, 40+ route office on the south shore bordering nassau and suffolk with tons of ot available if desired and a seniority date of 7/07

posted Hide Post
Still looking willing to do 3 ways or whatever, family has been down there without me for 8 months now.

posted Hide Post
how far is that from manhattan? and I don't like ot, so is it mandatory?

Posts: 18 | Registered: 05 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post