Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tulsa Okla, too Las Vegas or surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tulsa Okla, too Las Vegas or surrounding area Login/Join

posted
Serious Inquiries, plenty OT is available. I Am Regular Carrier Senority May 2000, will consider PTFs. For Family reasons.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you still looking for transfer

Posts: 9 | Registered: 21 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a trade? I am in Phx, AZ. A possible 3-way trade? Sen 11/88.
shar520@cox.net 602-690-3665.

Posts: 41 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many carrier routes are there and were do you rank on list. I might be interested in Tulsa? Bill

Posts: 43 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shar:
Are you still looking for a trade? I am in Phx, AZ. A possible 3-way trade? Sen 11/88.
shar520@cox.net 602-690-3665. Could you give us an email address and phone numbers to contact you besides this site? This would be very helpful. Thank you.Phx to Tulsa, Tulsa to Vegas, Vegas to Phx.

Posts: 41 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Phoenix Arizona - Id like to transfer to Tulsa Ok - pending I am getting married and my fiance had to move there due to family deaths that came suddenly.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see a couple of people from Phoenix who want Tulsa. I am in Tulsa and want Phoenix. If any of you are still looking, please let me know.

Posts: 20 | Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post