Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tampa , Fl to Small Town America !!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa , Fl to Small Town America !!! Login/Join

posted
Looking for Small Town , USA ....... Looking to get away from the daily rat race and find a small town toraise my lil ones . Have lived in the city my whole life and Tampa is by far the best I have lived in as far the city life goes . Floridas weather is great but I'm ready to see all fourseasons again and in a small town . Looking for july of 2015 or a little after is possible . Everything takes times so let's get the ball rolling with some offers at least . Seniority is 10/04 and email is ehumphries813@gmail.com

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Ed, Would you be interested in Louisville,KY. Here you do have access to the city life when you want. But right outside of town, it is definitely small town America.
My seniority date is 01/07/07.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 24 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the interest I will keep it in mind while I weight my options. Ky may be lil cold in winters for us but at this point I am not ruling anything out .

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking to explore our options !

posted Hide Post
any chance you would be interested in terryville ct?

Posts: 22 | Registered: 28 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I work in Metuchen NJ which is a small town and is only 10 mins from South Amboy NJ you can call me at 732-221-6253. Look forward to hearing from you.

Posts: 13 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: 11 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I emailed you. If you didn't get it, let me know and I'll post here.

Thanks!

Austin

Posts: 13 | Location: Logansport, IN | Registered: 09 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in a small town johnston ,sc Two rural routes One full time city route and close to Augusta ga and also two lakes. Your choice. Call me and lv msg . How is your route or the smallest route . Let's talk

Posts: 6 | Registered: 16 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey ed would be interested in Sea Cliff Long Island NY, its a beautiful small town. 6 routes, very easy office honestly. Even has its own little beach in town

Posts: 5 | Location: Sea Cliff  | Registered: 19 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Atlanta is nice. Lived here all MY life.Want to make a change in life. Think about it. NC.770374231.

Posts: 34 | Location: fiction | Registered: 04 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to change out of Tampa? My office is Charleston SC but the route is in an older station with very quaint neighborhoods. Most of my customers know me by name.

Posts: 3 | Location: Charleston SC | Registered: 14 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ed if you'd be interested in Ft Collins Colorado maybe we could do a three way with SBHunsucker. Google Ft Collins, I think you'd be happy there and winter really isn't all that bad.

Thanks, Brian

fococarrier@yahoo.com

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looking to transfer to florida we are here in mpls mn its city living but once your here you know you can transfer to what you are looking for we have countless beautiful small towns here less than 1000 in population and awesome four season weather ..im looking to get back to my mother and father thats not doing so well health wise please reach me at inform.cooks@gmail.com

thank you

Posts: 53 | Location: Minneapolis , Mn  | Registered: 11 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
R u still looking? what about Arkansas. Please let me know. Thanks

seasnan@live.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 18 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are still interested, I am looking to move to FL. I am located in Lacey, WA. Its not an itty bitty tiny town, but it is fairly small. You have Seattle about 1.15 hours away if you want the big city life. There are various small towns around. I am located in Thurston County if you want to look it up. Please email me at yodelacruz@Comcast.net. Thank you.

Posts: 13 | Location: Lacey, WA | Registered: 15 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post