Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tampa , Fl to Small Town America !!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa , Fl to Small Town America !!! Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBHunsucker:
Are you still looking to change out of Tampa? My office is Charleston SC but the route is in an older station with very quaint neighborhoods. Most of my customers know me by name.

Have you ever thought of Texas maybe? Shanemudd@all.com

Posts: 63 | Registered: 06 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Katy TX maybe? Shanemudd@all.com

Posts: 63 | Registered: 06 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In fairfield ohio about 30 minutes north of cincinnati.my number is 5139398585

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Humphries:
Looking for Small Town , USA ....... Looking to get away from the daily rat race and find a small town toraise my lil ones . Have lived in the city my whole life and Tampa is by far the best I have lived in as far the city life goes . Floridas weather is great but I'm ready to see all fourseasons again and in a small town . Looking for july of 2015 or a little after is possible . Everything takes times so let's get the ball rolling with some offers at least . Seniority is 10/04 and email is ehumphries813@gmail.com

Are you still looking to transfer ? How about Danville, Ky. It's a beautiful small town located in central Kentucky.

Jason Slone

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post