Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Minneapolis, MN to anywhere
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Minneapolis, MN to anywhere Login/Join

posted
I am looking to relocate to a different part of the country. After spending 27 years here, I want to live in another part of the country. Make an offer, will consider most locations!

Posts: 72 | Registered: 10 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, my name is Glenn Rueckert and am a T6 in Anchorage, Alaska. My seniority date as a carrier is 8/2006 and I work out of the Spenard station. I'm interested in moving to anywhere mid-west for family reasons. Anchorage is still a boomtown with lots of opportunities. My e-mail is glrueckert@yahoo.com and phone number is (907)770-5685.

Posts: 3 | Location: Anchorage, Alaska | Registered: 20 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Jim King I live in Colorado Springs Colorado I am interested in moving to the mid-west area. Have you transfered yet?
jimking49ers@hotmail.com

Jim King

Posts: 14 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 26 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Michigan????

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you move? Michigan is a good consideration. Call me my phone number is 719-310-1236

Jim King

Posts: 14 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 26 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wausau, Wi....nice area, if interested please contact me...John 715-302-2284

Posts: 27 | Registered: 21 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey John H. U interested in Michigan at all???

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Hansen:
Wausau, Wi....nice area, if interested please contact me...John 715-302-2284

John, would consider Wausau I will contact you tomorrow Sunday and we will talk. Interested in your seniority date, biding stations, ect...talk with you tomorrow,Jim King

Jim King