Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Schertz, Texas to Washington D.C.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Schertz, Texas to Washington D.C. Login/Join

posted
My name is David, and I am a regular letter carrier in Schertz, TX(subburb of San Antonio) to D.C. area. Seniority 10/01 Wonderful office with mostly ndcbu routes. Duty time 0700-1550. Great cost of living, no state taxes. Hate to leave, but wife's job is transferring to D.C. Please feel free to email me at Dbrewer77@hotmail.com or call me at 210-658-3081.
D

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dbrewer,

Posts: 2 | Registered: 20 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm a letter carrier in Washington DC. I'm trying to relocate to the Atlanta District. There is another letter carrier on the message board(ynotk2000) who is trying to go to texas. I believe the area he is trying to go to is Fort Worht, Dallas or Houston areas. Maybe if he is interested in relocating to your area we can do a three way swap. Please email him and I will do the same.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 22 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, David
Just wondering if you are still interested in coming to washington DC please email me and let me know. Thanks

Posts: 8 | Registered: 22 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post