Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Carlotte, NC to Lakeland, FL or surrounding ares. The closest the better!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carlotte, NC to Lakeland, FL or surrounding ares. The closest the better! Login/Join

posted
Trying to get a mutual swap to Tampa FL toward Sarasota and or Jacksonville FL or surrounding areas. carbotek@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CARBOTEK,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Naples? Biajew814@yahoo.com

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
How about Miami close the the Keys??

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Naples is a little bit far down. How about the routes, any walking route? How many routs and stations? I could consider that! Let me know. But now Miami is way far down and expensive. Quite not ready for Miami. But thanks!

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me check and get back to you.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Winter Park,Fl just outside of Orlando? seniority 4/00 2 offices to bid in.. richseuss@yahoo.com 4074895480

Posts: 124 | Registered: 12 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post