Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Does anyone want to come to Tucson AZ??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone want to come to Tucson AZ?? Login/Join

posted
Throwing a bone out there to anyone who wants to come to Tucson AZ as a ptf through Ereassign. Went to the union meeting last night and was told Tucson has been given permission to hire 12 ptfs through Ereassign. However, there are not 12 people on the list to come to Tucson. So if you want to come here quickly, like October or November, get your name on Ereassign NOW. You will be called and probably won't be a ptf for long. I think we only have 4 ptfs in the whole city. Good luck!!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
is there a specific office to apply to on ereassign or just tucson? i put my name on ereassign for tucson and now just waiting for a reply. any info would be great if you have it. thanks, vaughn

Posts: 3 | Registered: 17 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been on reassign for 2 years and no calls.Did you ever get your mutual exchange?

Posts: 17 | Location: Valparaiso,In. | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vaughn, no just apply on e-reassign to Tucson. Sharon, I have the list in front of me for Tucson and I do not see your name on it. You must renew your request on a yearly basis. If you do not renew, you get deleted from the system. Any other questions, you can call our union office at 520-323-2117. Good luck!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been on for Nevada for 2 years.I haven't heard of anyone getting a transfer on/through reassign. Have you?What are the hours guaranteed in Toscon?Here in Indiana PTFS are only guarateed 4 hours.

Posts: 17 | Location: Valparaiso,In. | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just put my name on the Tuscon list. I know you said Oct or nov possibly being called but, I need to know how many hours are they gong to guarante?About how long to become regular if at all?As long as 40 hours are there I don't mind being a PTF again. Any info?

posted Hide Post
Sharon, all I can tell you is to call my union office 520-323-2117. We don't have any ptf's at my station so I cannot answer that for you.

posted Hide Post
we just had two carriers get called from E-reassign to go to Las Vegas. They were #9 and #10 on the list. You need to find out where you are on the Nevada list. Ask your union. They got called and like 2 weeks later, they were gone

posted Hide Post
Thanks

posted Hide Post
Just wanted to let you know after all my complaining I got an e-mail from reassign to Henderson,Nv. My Postmaster said she got one too. All they need to do is send my evaluation to the HR. My union says it could take as long as 90 days but I hope sooner. Thanks for all your help. Good luck to all.