Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    SCOTTSALE,AZ TO BEND,LAKE OSWEGO, WILSONVILLE, TIGARD, PORTALND,OR ASAP!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SCOTTSALE,AZ TO BEND,LAKE OSWEGO, WILSONVILLE, TIGARD, PORTALND,OR ASAP!!!! Login/Join

posted
I am a city carrier t-6 and senority 4/02
Hopi Station in Scottsdale
Scottsdale is one of the best cities in Arizona. Great Community routes and O.T has good family values. Contact Jana at 480-347-0497 Best to email me gotsand5@sprint.blackberry.net

Posts: 56 | Registered: 11 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can with a three way trade. I want to move to Bend, oregon.

posted Hide Post
Still looking.
Need your help..

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Rick, at this point I am not interested in Joliet, I would probably be more interested at this point in Phoenix, keeping me closer to my relationship. if not, then I want to be near my hometown. Sorry bro, at this time Joliet isn't going to work. Jana, I was delayed on my flight, and had my phone off early Sunday morning as I got home late Sat. night and turned my phones off for sleep. Couldn't call you back because I can't contact you directly because I don't have your special number for communication place.

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Jana, I know you are from Scotsdale

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Janaleigh,I am in Spokane, Wa. trying to get to anywhere in the Phoenix area. Are you still looking to trade? Would you be interested in Wa?

Allan

Posts: 3 | Registered: 08 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jana got a transfer to Dana Point already. Sorry

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, would Eugene be close enough to the areas you want? I've been in contact with someone, in Ohio where I want to go and we could do a three way trade. My contact info is: islesfandso@live.com
Thanks Daniel

daniel oblinger

Posts: 5 | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to go to scottsdale... But i am in anchorage AK.
If interested in anchorage AK at all let me know. cdkirgis@hotmail.com

Casey Kirgis
Anchorage AK
Letter Carrier

Posts: 5 | Location: Anchorage AK | Registered: 23 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post