Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Bloomington, Indiana (Seniority 11/98) to FLORIDA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bloomington, Indiana (Seniority 11/98) to FLORIDA Login/Join

posted
Here is your chance to come back to your roots in the Midwest. Someone out there is in that category...So what are you waiting for? Eventually you will Ereasign or do a swap with someone with less desirable seniority and basically start over on the seniority list. Here is your chance to come to a great university town with forests and lakes nearby and keep great seniority. Email prbdrogers3@gmail.com today and let's talk.

Posts: 105 | Location: Bloomington, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My seniority date is 12/86. I'm in Gainesville Fl.I'm not quite ready to transfer yet but I'm interested in the bloomington area as my wife and I plan to move near our grandchildren. I will complete 30 years soon. I had planned on retiring here in gainesville , then relocating to bloomington. I would consider a transfer to complete additional years if I can stand the Frigid conditions LOL. What is the office like? Management? The route your currently occupying?walking? mounted? Business? I have a very nice easy route, 1 .25 hr dismount businesses, 1.25 hr residential mounted and 1.5 hr ndcbu town homes with retires. I'm 8th on the seniority list of over 80 carriers. There are about 40 carriers at my office. Thanks for any info.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to talk to you and answer your questions! Here is my email address: prbdrogers3@gmail.com. If you email me your phone number we can perhaps talk on the phone? Bloomington is a lot like Gainesville in that it is a big university town. We are South of the I-70 corridor so we don't get much snow, although some. I'-70 is often the dividing line between rain and snow. I am 33 out of approximately 80 on the seniority list and have a 5 star route with a mixture of stop and hop businesses, ncbu's and curbside residential. Bloomington is an atmosphere where management changes constantly. Managers don't stay in bloomington 20 years. We have a very active union that represents for every grievance presented. Email me your phone number and I can get you additional info about our website and our union steward's cell phone number.

Thanks,

Paul Rogers

Posts: 105 | Location: Bloomington, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd still love to talk to you or email with you FLORIDA. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at what Bloomington has to offer and I have to propose.