Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Olympia, WA to Raleigh, NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Olympia, WA to Raleigh, NC Login/Join

posted
I live in Olympia WA on the west coast. I am looking to move to Raleigh NC or surrounding areas. My anniversary date is 8/86. I am very serious about transferring. If you would like to I am able to move by the first of the year. Washington is a beautiful state with hiking, fishing, snow and water skiing. You have Seattle and Portland about and 1 1/4 hrs. away. The office I work in is a great office I just want to get back by my sister.

Posts: 134 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey tried to pm you but was denied access. anyway my husband has located several jobs in washington on e reassign. looking into it as well as possible places to live and raise a child.(schools, parks,...) if you know of a local female realtor in the area it would be helpful to speak to one ( preferably with children) if you can get a phone number that would be great! not trying to get your hopes up but we are looking hard at the possibility. tracy oh greensboro is about 1hr 15 min away from raleigh or less depends on how fast you drive!

Posts: 7 | Registered: 24 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know any female realtors but I know a very good male realtor. His name is Paul McClain and his number isFrowner360)239-9333. He has children and is a great Christian Man. I talked with my sister and she said that Greensboro was a good choice. I have text messaging on my cell phone: (360)259-6590. I have been praying for you and your husband on this possiblity.

posted Hide Post
I have an amazing house over here. If you are interested in pictures I have them. Just give me your e-mail and I could send them to you.