Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    From Central Valley (Madera, Fresno Ca) to TX or NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Central Valley (Madera, Fresno Ca) to TX or NC Login/Join

posted
Sonority date with this district May 2014 with USPS 28 years. My route is nice with a mixed delivery. This area of California is the most affordable cost of living. Example my wife and I live in a 1300 sq. ft apartment in a gated community our rent is $900 mo. Looking to retire soon and we are looking to move to a area that has a population of 50,000 below not total country, somewhat close to the city like Lexington NC or Kerrville TX anything similar. Serious contact only please.

Rudy 503-572-8758

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rudy1,

Posts: 21 | Registered: 02 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in upstate NY looking to get to CA or AZ. possible 3-way? My seniority date is 11/97

Posts: 16 | Registered: 19 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. we live in Wentzville MO which is really a small town. It is about 35 minutes from St. Louis which is where my husband works. but you can get closer without having to live in st louis and really nice small towns all around. We are really wanting to come back to California. My husband is from Fresno and I am from L.A so anywhere within 2 hour drive from Fresno is a wonderful for us. at this point really anywhere in California. We have most of our family there thats why we want to go back. please if you are interested text me or call at 7604012566 thank you

Posts: 9 | Registered: 31 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there can you tell me which one of you is working at the Post Office and what is your seniority date at that office?

My wife and I are looking at NC or Tx but we are praying for His direction ") . We are currently on the ereassign but there has not been any City Carriers positions posted for about two months so we assume the P.O. is up to some change again.

Thank you much we will give you a call if we need to discuss anything further.

posted Hide Post
Hi. My hisband is the one that works for the post office. He became a regular in October of last year. I understand what you mean. We are also praying for His will. At some point corcumstances got us here so we were NOt really planning on moving to MO and staying here it happened that way so we are still praying and hoping we can move at some point. We have posted ln ereassign and it hasnt gone anywhere. But let us know if you need to talk more about it!

Posts: 9 | Registered: 31 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, so what office are you located at? I'm in Concord, NC which is a smaller town just outside Charlotte. We are thinking about heading back to CA some time next year. Biajew814@yahoo.com is my email if you would be interested. Thanks.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Rudy1 have you thought about central Phoenix Az I'm trying to get close to Merced and I have family in Fresno and Madera just trying to get close to family or if we can try to get a 3 way swap I'm fine with that I'm ready to go asap
My seniority is 06/24/06

Posts: 14 | Registered: 05 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in a 3 way? Ihave a route in Weatherford Texas. Small town of 25000, affordable homes, and the route is mostly driving with some business dismount.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 09 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
pump

posted Hide Post
pump

posted Hide Post
pump

posted Hide Post
bump really want NC

posted Hide Post
pump

Posts: 30 | Location: hillsboro Oregon | Registered: 24 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 30 | Location: hillsboro Oregon | Registered: 24 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump