Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Getting desperate! Florida to Raleigh, NC Area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Getting desperate! Florida to Raleigh, NC Area Login/Join

posted
Serious Family needs, willing to travel 2hrs if necessary. Winter Park, Fl ( outside Orlando) 2 office to bid in , plenty of OT if wanted, routes set, no excessing . richseuss@yahoo.com 407 489 5480 --Help Please !

Posts: 124 | Registered: 12 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Seuss:
Serious Family needs, willing to travel 2hrs if necessary. Winter Park, Fl ( outside Orlando) 2 office to bid in , plenty of OT if wanted, routes set, no excessing . richseuss@yahoo.com 407 489 5480 --Help Please !
Hi, I want Florida, I am trying to get a three way, so you can go to NC and I move back to Florida.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by junior20:
quote:
Hi, I want Florida, I am trying to get a three way, so you can go to NC and I move back to Florida.
Where are you?

Posts: 124 | Registered: 12 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by junior20:
quote:
Where are you?
Sorry, I totally forgot, I am at Mesa, AZ/

Posts: 77 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post