Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Long Island, NY to VA/NC/SC/GA/FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long Island, NY to VA/NC/SC/GA/FL Login/Join

posted
I am looking to transfer down south from Long Island, NY. My first choice would be Virginia but I am open to other southern states. I am a regular, my seniority is 5/2005. My position has Saturdays and Sundays off. Plenty of overtime if needed. Great office. Please contact me if interested.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 13 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, my name is Kenneth Collier, I am located in West Palm Beach, please call or e-mail me if you are interested. Cell #631-327-2611

e-mail is collsmutts@yahoo.com, I will be more than happy to give you more info. Thank you

Posts: 6 | Registered: 28 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm looking for the sun coast district in florida. sorry :/

posted Hide Post
okay thank you, good luck to you

posted Hide Post
What office on Long Island do youwork at?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
riverhead

posted Hide Post
I see that you posted your location in Riverhead. My family is moving in a couple of weeks to Calverton. This location would be perfect for me. I did speak with your postmaster because Riverhead was listed on Ereassign, but he said that they are not hiring. I will be willing to look for a 3-way so that I can meet up with my family. West Palm Beach is a great facility because there are 9 stations and 11 zones to bid. When swapping you go as an unassign regular and have to bid. A small office would limit you. If you have any questions my number is 631-327-2611.

posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, my family isn't crazy about FL to begin with and would only be open to living on the west coast where we have some family. West palm beach would be to far away. If you can find someone who wants to transfer from Florida to another southern state like GA or VA then a 3 way swap would be considerable.

posted Hide Post
i mean transfer TO Florida from another southern state

posted Hide Post
Hi,nyjetman
I am looking for LI for family reasons and i would be interested in three way to get there. Can move asap.Iam in suffern NY so if you have a location that you want to go and they want to be on the mainland NY or northern NJ or near CT I am in the perfect position. I may know possible Florida or a SC looking my way that we could do a three way. You can email if you would like at macmgd@gmail.com
Rob

Posts: 29 | Registered: 06 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello nyjetman....how far is Riverhead? I see you said SC may be a possibility?

Posts: 17 | Registered: 12 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe west coast? Would San Diego be acceptable?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 08 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in roanoke va and would do a 3 way to get to west palm beach if that interested you.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi this is Nate I work in Dunedin Fl. I am looking to swap with someone in Long island.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 08 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post