Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    TX to Oregon or Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TX to Oregon or Colorado Login/Join

posted
I'm just seeing if there's anyone from either Colorado or Oregon that would like a mutual swap to Texas, small town, outside of San Antonio

Posts: 24 | Registered: 02 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Heather B:
I'm just seeing if there's anyone from either Colorado or Oregon that would like a mutual swap to Texas, small town, outside of San Antonio

Which town ? All walking routes or a mixtures ? I am from Oregon. I'm trying to get to Louisiana and if it doesn't pan out that's my plan B, family issues .

Posts: 34 | Registered: 25 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Portland Oregon and work out of a station in Oak Grove (Milwaukee) . I'm currently trying to transfer to the general area that you are in. You can contact me at williamsbrenda655@gmail.com if you are at all interested.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 10 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Portland is a city I'm interested in. I may fly up there in July to really check things out. We are considering putting our house on the market soon and start rented, so we are serious but not ready just yet

Posts: 24 | Registered: 02 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oregon is a wonderful move to make, if you can afford a housing market that is twice what Texas offers. I relocated back to Texas because I couldn't find an affordable place to live in the Portland area. My rent was $1700 a month, my house payment here is under $1100. I searched from Tacoma to Salem for something family sized and was always outbid. I would suggest Washington State since it has no state income tax and reportedly is more retirement friendly. I am retiring in a few years myself and Washington is my first choice. Plan wisely!

Posts: 12 | Registered: 05 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm auburn wa. need to go anywhere in texas. mainly dallas. but would take any place now. asap contact 253 269 2099.

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am from Denver and am considering Texas. What is the town?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 19 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Denver
Jgus90@gmail.com

Posts: 9 | Location: Denver, co | Registered: 18 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Rapid City South Dakota

Posts: 97 | Registered: 28 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have someone from boulder colorado for you,but you gotta contact me soon.253 269 2099.

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still interested in Denver? Call or text 9039309101

Posts: 17 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 22 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely interested. Looking for a swap from Littleton (Denver area) to the San Antonio area. Which town? Call or text and let's chat. Ron 720-532-3864

Posts: 36 | Registered: 21 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HB, are you stilllooking? Would you consider MT? Possibly set up a 3 way swap too.

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post