Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Redding, Ca to Santa Clarita / Orange County / San Diego
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Redding, Ca to Santa Clarita / Orange County / San Diego Login/Join

posted
Letter Carrier trade available to Redding, Ca.

Mountains / Lakes / Rivers

Any and all outdoor activities right here

Two bidding offices

Seniority date: May 1994

Overtime available

All carriers considered

Family reasons

Note - If you on the fence about a trade to Redding - do it now as I am looking to retire in February 2014

Steve

Posts: 47 | Location: Redding, Ca | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm considering retireing too in 2014 if i can't get a trade to where i want to be . you could retire up here , no state tax from your paycheck :-) i've tried on and off over my 34 yr career to get to redding. guess it just wasn't ment to be ...

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
here is a trade for you .... a guy in santa clarita wants bakersfield .. a guy in bakersfield wants wa ... wa (me) wants redding ... and redding (you) go to santa clarita.
down there in so cal the dist office wont let the local postmaster make a decision. i've benn waiting over 3 months to get an answer from them for a trade with the guy in bakersfield. but if you can put this 4 way trade transfer together i'll go for it .......

posted Hide Post
and by the way ... guy in bakersfield is already approve to come to wa. up here the local postmaster can make the decision. all 4 people would get the lowest of all the seniority dates. i think thats 2001

posted Hide Post
Sounds interesting

Steve

Posts: 47 | Location: Redding, Ca | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob- What office does the carrier in Santa Clarita work in (Newhall/Saugus/Canyon Country/Valencia?)

Steve

posted Hide Post
Bob-I could go for this

posted Hide Post
CALDWELL he has an ad on here. put it together and see what happens. i need to go to redding and talk to your postmaster if he is willing to do it. if santa clarita is in the same dist as bakersfield it should be easier for caldell to go there than me. all four postmasters need to be on board.

posted Hide Post
Change of plans-

Can not retire till November 2014

So any carrier from SoCal to Redding,Ca

possible 3 or 4 way trade?

Let me know