Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Medford OR. to Grand Rapids, or Muskegon,MI, also Midwest, East Coast, N. FLA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medford OR. to Grand Rapids, or Muskegon,MI, also Midwest, East Coast, N. FLA Login/Join

posted
I am a regular city carrier . I would prefer upper lower Michigan for family reasons, but will consider anywhere in the Midwest, the East Coast, North Florida, or ?. Medford has four offices,OT, and mild winters. Region has lots of outdoor activities. If interested either reply here or call Robert at (541) 535-5437. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: carnan,

Posts: 18 | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would Santa Fe, New Mexico, be of any interest to you. 2 stations, mostly mounted and mixed deliveries, very few park/loop routes. excellent weather year-round. if interested call Assaf at
505-466-1128. good luck

Posts: 44 | Registered: 05 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your offer, but I am more looking to go East, unless we can find a three way.
Thank you again.
Robert

Posts: 18 | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sunnysilver44@yahoo.com

Posts: 53 | Registered: 29 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
how about Joliet, IL??

Rickjukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live right in Grand Rapids. I talk to a good buddy here who has already contacted you. He is from Oregon. (Dean) He is interested but needs motivated. Why don't you send me your ad and I can post it right on the time clock. We have the largest carrier annex in the city. Three zip codes. Someone is sure to be interested. In fact I would be if my wife would be, but she needs to be South East for other reasons. write to me ts749349ATgmailDOTcom

Posts: 7 | Registered: 20 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post