Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Long Beach, CA to most states in Midwest..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long Beach, CA to most states in Midwest.. Login/Join

Picture of Douglas
posted
My seniority is 7/89 and I am just trying to get closer to my roots in the midwest.. will consider most.. IL,MO,KY,IN,TN or even south.. dugbok@aol.com if you need my email.

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
ha, looky looky, another post...which name wants to go?

look who is full of ~~~~ now, guess Doug or Norman ...way too many posts...nobody wants Long Beach, seems too many from there want out...

good luck, we all need it!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JukeboxDJ,

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jukebox DJ -- "Nobody wants Long Beach" is an inaccurate statement. We are in the process of transferring there now. Smiler

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
just said that, due to all the people on here wanting out and also on PEN and Postal Record from Long Beach...may be a good area, never been there.

Good luck in your venture!

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,what about Livingston,TN? Nick 303-973-2915

Posts: 30 | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post