Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Miramar/Hollywood Florida to Northern Houston area
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miramar/Hollywood Florida to Northern Houston area Login/Join

posted
Looking for a swap to Spring, Texas area.Will consider all areas close by. Seniority is 5/84.I am able to do this asap.Plenty of OT and 6 offices to bid among.Close to everything, Miami, the Keys, Orlando is a few hours away. No state taxes.Please serious inquiries only! Trying to get near family.Email me at greeneyes1463@aol.com and I will respond promptly.

Posts: 29 | Registered: 11 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely going to work on replacing that person to complete our swap

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deb in Fla:
Looking for a swap to Spring, Texas area.Will consider all areas close by. Seniority is 5/84.I am able to do this asap.Plenty of OT and 6 offices to bid among.Close to everything, Miami, the Keys, Orlando is a few hours away. No state taxes.Please serious inquiries only! Trying to get near family.Email me at greeneyes1463@aol.com and I will respond promptly.

posted Hide Post
debbie, its marlon. i think the other guy in this transfer is looking for someone to go to fort myers. MMMMEEEEEE, call me

Posts: 49 | Location: Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi
im in edmond, Oklahoma. 7 hrs from Houston,TX. My seniority is 6/85. #405 8860962. 3 stations to bid. You will have my curb delivery route because the 5 carriers have curb delivery routes.

Posts: 37 | Registered: 15 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the 5 carriers that are ahead of me will not bid out of their routes. Give me a call

posted Hide Post
Sorry Hubert, it is too far from my family if there is an emergency. Good luck though.

posted Hide Post
Dallas?

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Dolfan, too far from family. thanks for asking.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deb in Fla:

posted Hide Post
Hey deb is there any1 from tx that wants orange county ca ?

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not that I have heard, will keep my ears open.

posted Hide Post
Hey Deb
If by any chance you change your mind i'm still 5 hrs away from Houston,TX. Don't throw away your Seniority, especially the way things are going in the P.O. Just saying...Have a great day. 405 886 0962 Edmond Oklahoma

posted Hide Post
So sorry Hubert,I am trying to get there to help care for an ill parent, so 7 hours away is more than the 4 hour flight from my area in an emergency. Your area is also a little too cold for this native Floridian who has never seen snow! Good luck to you, I know you have been trying for awhile to get down to my area. Do you have family here?

posted Hide Post
DEB IN FLA.. Go to Earreassign there are about 13 PTF mail carriers positions in the Hou. District available if you really want to get there.. It closes on th 22nd..Hopefully this helps!!!!

Posts: 9 | Registered: 30 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post