Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Miramar/Hollywood Florida to Northern Houston area
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miramar/Hollywood Florida to Northern Houston area Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I looked on ereassign, there are 2, neither close to where I am trying to get to. Thanks so much for looking out for me,I do have requests that are on hold on Ereassign. Where are you trying to get to?

Posts: 29 | Registered: 11 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you a clerk or a letter carrier? Cause I seen 14 for L.C in the Houston district.. I want Exactly where you are as a LC...

Posts: 9 | Registered: 30 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DT give me a call, 954 557 0633

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deb in Fla:
Looking for a swap to Spring, Texas area.Will consider all areas close by. Seniority is 5/84.I am able to do this asap.Plenty of OT and 6 offices to bid among.Close to everything, Miami, the Keys, Orlando is a few hours away. No state taxes.Please serious inquiries only! Trying to get near family.Email me at greeneyes1463@aol.com and I will respond promptly.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Looking for a swap to Spring, Texas area.Will consider all areas close by. Seniority is 5/84.I am able to do this asap.Plenty of OT and 6 offices to bid among.Close to everything, Miami, the Keys, Orlando is a few hours away. No state taxes.Please serious inquiries only! Trying to get near family.Email me at greeneyes1463@aol.com and I will respond promptly.