Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    In Greenwood S.C upper state. Looking to swap to Lower State or Mid NC area.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Greenwood S.C upper state. Looking to swap to Lower State or Mid NC area. Login/Join

posted
I am a Full Time City Carrier in Greenwood S.C. I started my career with USPS in Nov 2014 as a cca. I was promoted to Regular in Aug 2015. I love my job with USPS. My route is 80 % park and loop in a residential area. Due to family sickness I need to move closer to my family to help take care of my mom. Im interested in Conway, Loris, Dillon, Florence, and surrounding areas within 60 miles. I would also consider some parts of NC such as Fairmont , Lumberton, and surrounding area. If anyone out there want to move from these areas to upper State SC. Please let me know. I love the people I work witb and the city of Greenwood but I feel this is a move I really need to make if possible. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 06 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post